• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

So what did you do to get there ?

Simple, just one single thing: I changed my whole F'in life.

JK

Zepbound plus enough protein to prevent sarcopenia & support muscle growth
Collagen peptides to promote skin elasticity & hair/nails/bone health
Creatine monohydrate to enhance muscle glycogen storage & assist exercise recovery
Cut sugar intake drastically

Supplement: calcium/D3/K2/B12, potassium, magnesium glycinate, MegaCoQ10 (ubiquinal),
Olly multivitamin, Ester-C with the collagen & finally glucosamine chondroitin

Spring/Summer/Fall - 7.5-10 miles/week walks with the dog, weight train at least once/week, 2 hour core workout once/week

Winter - less walking and way more weights/core - just got a free gym membership via Medicare so I expect to get more steps this Winter

In other words I worked my ass off :bigok:

 
Did we hit the limit?
1075e98d-d230-4366-bbff-fc56a6855219.gif
 
View attachment 3846843

Site was acting up seems to be fine now
I had issues with Spectrum cable last night.

Odd symptom: normal download speed (1,000 Mbps) but very slow upload speed (around 1 Mbps). Everything is back to normal today (50 Mbps upload).

Does anyone here have symmetric upload and download speeds (over 500 Mbps)?

Thanks!
 
My work has a few cafe's on site, and one of them today had this creamy cauliflower soup. Looked good so I got a cup of it....

They had sides for it, I put a spoon full of "hot chili oil" in it............................... WOW WEE IS IT HOT!!!!

I love spicy but this is insane, my ears are popping and my nose is running like crazy.

1790711002430.png

looked like this stuff - Never had it prior, did not realize how hot this stuff is!
 
My work has a few cafe's on site, and one of them today had this creamy cauliflower soup. Looked good so I got a cup of it....

They had sides for it, I put a spoon full of "hot chili oil" in it............................... WOW WEE IS IT HOT!!!!

I love spicy but this is insane, my ears are popping and my nose is running like crazy.

View attachment 3846847

looked like this stuff - Never had it prior, did not realize how hot this stuff is!

Love spicy and hot!
I have 3 or 4 different chili oils. Including the crunchy Chinese stuff.
Made some Hawaiian Chili Pepper Water and Tabasco type hot sauce.

Couple days ago, made some Cajun Seafood Boil.
Got a little carried with cayenne pepper.
Set my mouth and lips on fire.
Good stuff!

IMG_3792.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Love spicy and hot!
I have 3 or 4 different chili oil. Including the crunchy Chinese stuff.
Made some Hawaiian Chili Pepper Water and Tabasco type hot sauce.

Couple days ago, made some Cajun Seafood Boil.
Got a little carried with cayenne pepper.
Set my mouth and lips on fire.
Good stuff!


View attachment 3846894
Yummy!

I'm having the Hat today.

Pastrami_from_The_Hat.jpg
 
Simple, just one single thing: I changed my whole F'in life.

JK

Zepbound plus enough protein to prevent sarcopenia & support muscle growth
Collagen peptides to promote skin elasticity & hair/nails/bone health
Creatine monohydrate to enhance muscle glycogen storage & assist exercise recovery
Cut sugar intake drastically

Supplement: calcium/D3/K2/B12, potassium, magnesium glycinate, MegaCoQ10 (ubiquinal),
Olly multivitamin, Ester-C with the collagen & finally glucosamine chondroitin

Spring/Summer/Fall - 7.5-10 miles/week walks with the dog, weight train at least once/week, 2 hour core workout once/week

Winter - less walking and way more weights/core - just got a free gym membership via Medicare so I expect to get more steps this Winter

In other words I worked my ass off :bigok:


Nice , great work , congratulations , I'm going to have to incorporate some of this myself , just got back on Zepbound so I can check that box , now I have to get my azz in gear lol
 
Back
Top Bottom