• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Nothing worse than a time waster. I mean if you were selling untested fleamarket gear that would be one thing. But fully restored & serviced & tested. Just pay the asking price if you wanted it to begin with.

I have a '67 Mustang I want to sell, but I cannot bear the thought of dealing with the random public.

Having sold several classic vehicles, I know well why you're not in a hurry to sell your Mustang. :rflmao:
 
This is my cousin Bobs son Justin....he has never made it to Olympia but has placed in many shows....
3845496
View attachment 3845496
Whoa. He doesn't skip legs day.
 
Good afternoon, here is the Warning playing at the Tecate Pal Norte festival march 28 2026 in Monterrey Mexico (their home town).
Were they played to about 55000 thousand people. The Headliner that evening was Guns and Roses, the Warning played a set of about an hour, in the afternoon i forget the exact time. The song EGO is nominated for a Latin Grammy. This song was part of their set. This festival is held every year with local, regional and international bands attending.
 
Back
Top Bottom