• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more


Wesley Vissers does excellent exercise instructional videos on YT.
I was just scrolling FB and saw that he won 4th in 2026 Classic Physique Olympia the other day.
He's been grinding through the ranks for years and his previous best was 7th. Helluva jump to 4th. WTG.
He's Dutch and a little weird but seems like a wicked good guy and he's f'in thrilled
Edit - I don't know why his medal says 2024. He's listed as winning 10K for this year's 4th place win :dunno:
 
Last edited:
Heard a big truck going down my street this morning, turned out to be a dump truck full of dirt :idea: , sure enough the neighbors 4 houses up are digging the hell out of their yard :idea:

I've been meaning to fill a couple stump holes in my yard for some time , opportunity was knocking so I went up and asked if I could get a few wheelbarrows of dirt , super nice , even used the bobcat to load my wheelbarrow , 4 full loads it took to do these 2 spots , my old ass is out of shape , pushing a wheelbarrow full of dirt half a block shows how much I need to work out. Had the seed/fertilizer mix already , also the ideal time to plant new grass , love it when a plan comes together :cool:

1790536439264.jpeg
 
Back
Top Bottom