The Filipinos do cholesterol foods better than most! Both my Brothers married Filipinas, and while I thought they were nutz, they turned out to be wonderful wives, and wonderful human beings... RIP my dear bro, Robert...Filipino deep fried chicken Saturday!View attachment 3849566
Cholesterol is my favorite flavor.
Sorry for the loss of your dear brother, friend.The Filipinos do cholesterol foods better than most! Both my Brothers married Filipinas, and while I thought they were nutz, they turned out to be wonderful wives, and wonderful human beings... RIP my dear bro, Robert...![]()
No these are buds.Are we talking gummies? I can get a 1000 mg for 50 bucks off the reserve... I'll drop over 200 bucks for 2 weeks supply...![]()
Thanks for your thoughts mate...Sorry for the loss of your dear brother, friend.
Yes sir, just had my first few bites. If it clogs up my arteries, it’s well worth it.
ahhhhh, I don't do smoke- messes up my lungs and throat...No these are buds.