• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Nicotine gets into some people's heads worse than cocaine and heroin. Unfortunately, I am one of those people, and though I haven't smoked, vaped, or otherwise consumed anything containing nicotine since 2004, I still dream about smoking cigarettes, and occasionally ash the pen in my hand. Yuck.

I've only been quit for 16 years and never think about *except* the rare occasion coming across someone smoking an actual real cig, I find fresh smoke intoxicating then remember the sordid smell of stale smoke............
 
Beware of Mr Baker!
From Wikipedia:

In a Rolling Stone article written in 2009, Bruce is quoted as saying, "It's a knife-edge thing between me and Ginger. Nowadays, we're happily co-existing in different continents [Bruce, who died in 2014, lived in Britain, while Baker lived in South Africa] ... although I was thinking of asking him to move. He's still a bit too close".

Ginger did attend Jack Bruce's funeral.

1791142623938.png
 
Last edited:
I'm not about to lecture an R.N. on the hazards of smoking.She's one of those people that can drop 'em any time she wants. :thumbsup:
If you’re going to do it then that’s the way. I’m one of those people also. Sometimes I would buy a pack, have one and toss the pack. Never bothered me to have coffee without or spend the night at a bar. The last time I stopped was 1988 and haven’t had an urge since.
 
From Wikipedia:

In a Rolling Stone article written in 2009, Bruce is quoted as saying, "It's a knife-edge thing between me and Ginger. Nowadays, we're happily co-existing in different continents [Bruce, who died in 2014, lived in Britain, while Baker lived in South Africa] ... although I was thinking of asking him to move. He's still a bit too close".

Ginger did attend Jack Bruce's funeral.
Ginger did have a reputation of being a very difficult person, at times. Worse when he was drunk.
 
b76042950612.jpg


Cross That Line
Howard Jones
1989 Elektra 60794-1 (Promo, Translucent Amber)

l79448810194.jpg


My CD/LP/Tape Collection
 
Back
Top Bottom