Happy Sunday (and RedZone) everyone!
I've done this with super-old, super-oily, smoky, sticky guitar amps. I would do the power washing for units that have no other chance of returning to the functioning world.He's also been known to employ a pressure washer to clean the insides. Then he puts the amp or receiver into the kitchen oven to dry.
I believe that's where I first heard Rebel Yell by Billy Idol.![]()
Sunday morning Amateur Radio Christian Hour broadcast.
![]()
A religious experience!I believe that's where I first heard Rebel Yell by Billy Idol.
I’ve watched his videos of taking receivers to the high pressure self car wash, then baking them in oven at 150F degree’s for a few hours. Has had good luck on every one I’ve seen.Well there's this , for about 4 years now he's been defying many peoples fear of mixing water and electronics though he doesn't recommend it he is yet to have a failure as a result , quite the opposite actually.
Oh man, that looks awesome!This is the place I am going today...their Sunday lunches are a local fave...
Home | Kartchner's in Scott
Kartchner's from Krotz Springs now offers offers your favorite boudin, specialty meats, and Cajun foods in Scott and Lafayette Louisiana! Come for the most convenient shopping experience with drive-thrus at both locations and the best specialty meats and boudin in the area!kartchners.com
My favorite Skynyrd albumYeah, find of the year for me, listening to the MFSL Master copy, huge sound and dynamics just as is the commercial silver Mofi
View attachment 3850238View attachment 3850239
I need this!!!!





