• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Rodger that , I'm a Hawkeye fan to the end , we will likely make it to some token bowl game , Washington next week then the rest are all less challenging opponents.

I'm also a Raiders fan for decades now , nobody's more loyal fans than Bears , Browns , and Raiders fans ,we have all lived through the land of suck for too many years.

BIG AFC west game against the Chiefs for the division lead , never have we met both being 3-0 . . . Raider Nation 4 Life . . .just win baby


View attachment 3850154
That rookie QB. For the Raiders can really rip it . They have a great future in my estimation! :thumbsup:
 
Anything but cigarettes I could just walk away from, those things are really tough to break from , I don't know how some people just do it.
At a previous job, my assistant used to smoke and quit when his 2nd kid came along. I asked him if it was hard & he said "Nope".

He started in the armed forces so he can get a smoke break (otherwise they would make him work continuously; he was in the Cambodian army, I believe).
 
At a previous job, my assistant used to smoke and quit when his 2nd kid came along. I asked him if it was hard & he said "Nope".

He started in the armed forces so he can get a smoke break (otherwise they would make him work continuously; he was in the Cambodian army, I believe).
I stopped when the wife became pregnant out of solidarity. She never went back. I lasted for about a year
 
Having never smoked previously, it wasn't until basic training when we'd be out marching and the DI would yell smoke 'em if you got 'em. I was the only one in the squad who wasn't smoking, so I bummed a cig. It was a Half & Half brand and I was hooked. This happened in the mid '60's and I've been smoking ever since, although I've cut back to about 6 Marlboros a day for the last few years mainly because of price.
 
Back
Top Bottom