Who has a Marlboro?Getting ready to go do some caulking on this beautiful day.The Lions are the late game today so we can get some stuff done.WLLZ 106.7
View attachment 3850150
Good morning all
Traffic
“Traffic”

I like any eatery that has a pig as its mascot. That said, the plates look great and the price is reasonable.This is the place I am going today...their Sunday lunches are a local fave...
Home | Kartchner's in Scott
Kartchner's from Krotz Springs now offers offers your favorite boudin, specialty meats, and Cajun foods in Scott and Lafayette Louisiana! Come for the most convenient shopping experience with drive-thrus at both locations and the best specialty meats and boudin in the area!kartchners.com
Mama fell off the wagon again.She says it's only temporary.I don't want to poke the bear too much on it.She'll put 'em down when she's ready.Who has a Marlboro?
Hello Stephen![]()
Good morning…
Part of being a fan is sticking with your teams. That said I’m writing Michigan off for the year.I had them winning the next four or five games after the Iowa loss.
And that Michigan coach should be on the hot seat after yesterdays lame effort. Boo!!
Time to turn the page and see what the NFL brings today. Go Bears!!!
View attachment 3850096

My ignorant widwestern azz had to look that one up . Looks tasty!




i already fixed it and no need to replace the factory mat if the thing was adjusted properlyTry a thin platter mat
it was not adjustedWhoa. I’ve never heard of that
possibly but i would expect that to cause the tonearm to drop like a brick.Is there silicone damping fluid in the lift system that may be low?
i wonder how that drawer works there.
Mama fell off the wagon again.She says it's only temporary.I don't want to poke the bear too much on it.She'll put 'em down when she's ready.