he hooked me with the riffs on Last Nite.
I’ll take an army of my Dad or Walt Kowalski‘s anytime any place![]()
I often wonder, "Have I become all the bad things I didn't like about my Dad?"
It's like those "Progressive Becoming Your Parents" ads. Hits a little too close to home.
![]()
There was some trial and error lol. I wasn’t quite in the same category as these idiots thankfully lolI meant to mention this too brother.Your basement looks awesome so far. Respect! When my son and i renovated our basement bathroom we blew out the old wall.Reframed it and then hung a new door to make the room bigger.That work you're doing is no joke and it's real easy to get it wrong.
View attachment 3849418
I saw that. That was pretty randomThere was a mood swing IMO
The good news is your yard is pretty coolHope you guys have a nice Saturday.We got a ton of crap to get done this morning around the house.
View attachment 3849426
That used to be pretty common around here. Thankfully those pinheads got kicked to the curb or outright bailedYeah,i got home from work all happy for Friday and...
View attachment 3849436
Alright time for some pumpkin pie .
Let the games begin!!

I wouldn’t mind a little “Bubble Shuffle” myself…Check out his work with FOURPLAY and THE CRUSADERS as well. It’s jazzy stuff but I think you’ll enjoy it
i know my mood got swungThere was a mood swing IMO
