even nicer! big isolation/decoupling fan. ive seen a few speaker plinths made like that.Thanks. The wood is not actually part of the deck.
It's an open top maple box filled with sand that has a piece of ½" MDF sitting on top of the sand on which the old rega sits.
Sand box isolation for foot-falls.![]()
I wonder if they make plaid cargo pants?I remember the plaid
![]()
told all my family and friends that if they ever see me geezing, feel free to insult me.
I like that one and "Heavy Weather."Don’t have that one. Fantastic I’m sure![]()
I’ve read Cruises co stars stand in a hole in some scenes lol. SHANE is a top 5 western in a lot of publications. I’ve never heard louder gunshots in a movie other than Dirty Harry. That quick draw against Jack Palance is one of the greatsIn the '40's and '50's there was a well-known actor Alan Ladd, who was 5'6" tall. Hollywood did everything to make Ladd look like he was 6'. Many of his movies included Veronica Lake as his GF because she was about 5' tall.
In the great western Shane, the director would have Ladd stand on crates or use different shoot angles to make viewers believe he was much taller. He even had Ladd ride a pony in the movie to continue the deception.
You can get anything today lol.I wonder if they make plaid cargo pants?
That would be so slay!
That I do have. One of the first Jazz records I ever boughtI like that one and "Heavy Weather."
A Remark You Made.
Weather Report's "Heavy Weather." Columbia PC 34418. Customatrix mastering. Terre Haute pressing. 1977.
Run-out: PAL-34418-1D [Artisan logo] o T
![]()
![]()
Better yet — low-visibility, camouflaged, plaid cargo pants! Yeah!
but that only has one album from my selection and i already own 2 of those.
besides that, they are cds. if i wanted digital, i have that covered:
View attachment 3845245![]()
![]()

Eastwood's Pale Rider is quite similar to Shane.I’ve read Cruises co stars stand in a hole in some scenes lol. SHANE is a top 5 western in a lot of publications. I’ve never heard louder gunshots in a movie other than Dirty Harry. That quick draw against Jack Palance is one of the greats

