• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I would seriously suggest gummies over pharmaceuticals... I'm kinda an expert in this area, unfortunately... :(
I had a bad experience, I drank some thc liquid and it left me incapacitated.
This was during Covid I don’t think there was much regulation at the time.

I had used it before and had no issues.
Somehow I ended up getting a mega dose of kool-aid.
 
Last edited:
My old copy was like that. I wasn’t thinking it was the cartridge set up but that didn’t make sense. The new copy is different and better
I think I’ll play it later on this different cart and see how it goes
my copy of aic dirt does the same thing on a couple tracks. i'm sure it's the pressings, i just want to see if the new stylus helps.
 
I just went through my albums three times and could not find my Ten Years After Lp..
Must be the THC ferry that took it . :idea:
i haven't used anything since i was a teenager and i'm 100% i never will but,my wife says the stuff now will kick your ass.Unlike most people who it helps with either pain relief or relaxation all it does for me is increase anxiety and that i don't need.Where's the Advil? :rflmao:
 
1000008398.jpg

Yesterday CD8 Effenaar, Eindhover, 18th January 1980. Good set list, mediocre recording, Good performance. Ok to skip this one.

Today CD9 The Warehouse, Preston 28th February 1980. Had to skip a couple tracks so far on the morning commute. Poor recording that hurt my ears. Technical difficulties, at least in the 4 or 5 track on the way to work. I would skip this one also.
 
i haven't used anything since i was a teenager and i'm 100% i never will but,my wife says the stuff now will kick your ass.Unlike most people who it helps with either pain relief or relaxation all it does for me is increase anxiety and that i don't need.Where's the Advil? :rflmao:
We know Advil is bad on the kidneys it also
makes my ears ring. The ear ringing took me years to figure out. I read it somewhere and my Dr. confirmed it to be true.

I try and get blueberry’s when on sale as they are a good anti inflammatory food.
 
I had a bad experience, I drank some thc liquid and it left me incapacitated.
This was during Covid I don’t think there was much regulation at the time.

I had used it before and had no issues.
Somehow I ended up getting a mega dose of kool-aid.
Not cool! I buy my junk from a local Native Reserve, where they can sell virtually any strength imaginable, in a mind boggling array of products! The government run stores sell the lowest of doses imaginable, at inflated prices... I'm not supposed to buy from a native store, as I don't live on the reserve... it would NEVER stand up in a court of law though...
 
Not cool! I buy my junk from a local Native Reserve, where they can sell virtually any strength imaginable, in a mind boggling array of products! The government run stores sell the lowest of doses imaginable, at inflated prices... I'm not supposed to buy from a native store, as I don't live on the reserve... it would NEVER stand up in a court of law though...
Down here around Chicago you get the feeling things are shady. Even with the smoke, there is a lot of fly buy night operations. Politicians taxes corruption!!
 
We know Advil is bad on the kidneys it also
makes my ears ring. The ear ringing took me years to figure out. I read it somewhere and my Dr. confirmed it to be true.

I try and get blueberry’s when on sale as they are a good anti inflammatory food.
Yep,and we don't even have Tylenol in the house anymore.Advil can be hard on the stomach too.I don't hardly take anything anyway.One thing we did invest in because my wife the R.N. insisted is a wellness kit which was pricey but, has already paid for itself.
unnamedjjj.png
 
Back
Top Bottom