Favorite Ozzy album
Favorite Ozzy album
I make it for 3, Bathroom, Then 3 more usuallyi've been on the installment plan forever. usually it's only 45-60 minutes at a time and i have to get up to take a whiz.![]()
Looks fantastic. I thought you didn’t like the sound of that album as far as SQjvc table is done
View attachment 3850948View attachment 3850949
the rca cable retainer held up after i melted screen into the back side. cables were a bit thinner than factory so a couple layers of heat shrink built it up nicely.
sq is mostly fine but it has some extreme sibilance on a few tunes. i wanted to check it with the shibata but i got sidetracked and forgot to listen to silent lucidityLooks fantastic. I thought you didn’t like the sound of that album as far as SQ
@Bama Brian gave me that cd a couple years ago. it is a good one but i hardly ever listen to it.Favorite Ozzy album![]()
ZAKK WILDE is a monster on that album. Sheeesh@Bama Brian gave me that cd a couple years ago. it is a good one but i hardly ever listen to it.
Really like this album
My old copy was like that. I wasn’t thinking it was the cartridge set up but that didn’t make sense. The new copy is different and bettersq is mostly fine but it has some extreme sibilance on a few tunes. i wanted to check it with the shibata but i got sidetracked and forgot to listen to silent lucidity
Try a little weed.![]()
Hey Beau! Nice to hear from you! Everything going well?Ciao to Everybody!!
I’m sitting here sore as hell from exercisingbeen having a coupla THC drinks a week that relaxes me on those nites and aids with better sleep
I've been off the gummies for about 3 months now- trying to recalibrate for a bit, as my consumption was stupid high... AND I haven't gotten a little high in a couple of years... it certainly helps with the pain, and sleep... just needed to back off for a while...been having a coupla THC drinks a week that relaxes me on those nites and aids with better sleep