Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
Watching the bluray of A Delicate Sound Of Thunder on my home theater, the VHS tape of which introduced me to my dear friend, Machan Taylor... I was absolutely blown away by her, and I decided I am going to know her! Still a landmark video!!!
Great tune, but phucks me up every single time... I live next town over from a Military base, and work with some Vets... they're mostly young still, and are still smitten by the "glory" of war... it makes me sad, as they just don't get it... Never had to pick up body parts, or see their friends splattered in front of them... WAR is the most obscene thing a human is capable of....