• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

View attachment 3845687

Didn’t remember that this was high proof, 1st sip reminded me real quick.

It’s ok but needs to be aged more or something. It has a clove or some sort of spice that’s just not correct for a rye. Just taste young or harsh and they are heavy in the rye on this one. Not a big fan of pungent flavors in my whiskey, it’s probably why I can’t do scotch or Irish whiskey much.

7/10
Wow, that is definitely high proof. I'm a couple of months in on total sobriety, but the old me would never go above the usual bourbon at about 94 proof. I usually stuck to vodka or beer. I don't miss it because I overdid it so bad that it often got me sick.
 
A mix I put together (64 good cuts in there):

This mix consists of tunes featuring female vocalists, where their voices are the primary focus. As usual, exceptional cuts were the goals here. Special Note: If you are running a set of Magneplanars, this stuff will make them shine.

Feminine Wiles

Feminine Wiles (playlist by pustelniakr)​


Please Note: This is a new development (a/o 12/19/24). If you have your ad blocker on for this site and for YouTube at the same time, the player above may only show and play the first cut in the playlist. If you turn off your ad blocker for either site, the above player will again show and play all the cuts in the playlist, ad free.


If you actually spin this mix, please let me know. That makes it worth the effort that went into its creation. Thanks.

Enjoy,
Rich P
 
Wow, that is definitely high proof. I'm a couple of months in on total sobriety, but the old me would never go above the usual bourbon at about 94 proof. I usually stuck to vodka or beer. I don't miss it because I overdid it so bad that it often got me sick.
Good for you!! Keep at it!!

I gave up drinking for a decade and a half, when COVID hit I started again. Had a bad experience once and that had me not touch any alcohol for well over 15 years. Even the smell of alcohol would make me sick.

Now I’ll sip a bourbon on the weekend and have 2-3 bears. I rarely touch it during the week. I do like a good non alcoholic beer every so often on a random Wednesday lol

The non alcoholic beer is actually good on your gut, a lot of folks swear by it for after a work out power down drink. I’ve found a few that if you didn’t tell me was a N.A. I’d have never known. A lot of times if you see me drinking a beer it’s N.A. not right now tho lol


IMG_2466.jpeg

I use to have a bottle of the old Forrester that was 140 proof. That stuff was no joke lol

This stag sips like an 90 ^^
 
we miss this league! those ladies played some serious ball in fkn underwear! they were all athletes, too.
I'll be honest, I have not the slightest interest in football, basketball, and yes, even hockey- BORING! Now I watched this for shiz'n'giggles, and I was hooked! And yes, the ladies do play some good football! It obviously had a massive fun-factor to watch, but yeah I binge-watched a couple of times, and wow!!! :)
 
Rocking mine right now. The Sansui is the last man standing from any gear I've owned since the 1980's. I almost sold it here on Ak, told the guy my price, which was very fair, he tried to haggle so I said NFS. Glad I did. I still have my turntable boxed up from then but it needs overhauled.

View attachment 3845483
Is that an SE-88, I had one back in the day. Remote and display crapped out.
 
Good for you!! Keep at it!!

I gave up drinking for a decade and a half, when COVID hit I started again. Had a bad experience once and that had me not touch any alcohol for well over 15 years. Even the smell of alcohol would make me sick.

Now I’ll sip a bourbon on the weekend and have 2-3 bears. I rarely touch it during the week. I do like a good non alcoholic beer every so often on a random Wednesday lol

The non alcoholic beer is actually good on your gut, a lot of folks swear by it for after a work out power down drink. I’ve found a few that if you didn’t tell me was a N.A. I’d have never known. A lot of times if you see me drinking a beer it’s N.A. not right now tho lol


View attachment 3845704

I use to have a bottle of the old Forrester that was 140 proof. That stuff was no joke lol

This stag sips like an 90 ^^
I have a sad confession myself... I fell off the wagon beginning of summer- I was "caesar-free" for close to a year, and when summer hit I started up again... nothing crazy, but yeah, back on the can... I really, really like my caesars! :(
 
Good for you!! Keep at it!!

I gave up drinking for a decade and a half, when COVID hit I started again. Had a bad experience once and that had me not touch any alcohol for well over 15 years. Even the smell of alcohol would make me sick.

Now I’ll sip a bourbon on the weekend and have 2-3 bears. I rarely touch it during the week. I do like a good non alcoholic beer every so often on a random Wednesday lol

The non alcoholic beer is actually good on your gut, a lot of folks swear by it for after a work out power down drink. I’ve found a few that if you didn’t tell me was a N.A. I’d have never known. A lot of times if you see me drinking a beer it’s N.A. not right now tho lol


View attachment 3845704

I use to have a bottle of the old Forrester that was 140 proof. That stuff was no joke lol

This stag sips like an 90 ^^
that's awesome man. Yep, I'm way better off without any of it
 
i61386290892.jpg


Pure Heroine
Lorde
2013/2023 Lava/Republic Records B0019254-01

l97071258101.jpg


My CD/LP/Tape Collection
 
Back
Top Bottom