• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Whisky Train.
Procol Harum's "Home." "Home" A&M. SP 4261. Monarch pressing. 1970.
Runout: A&M-SP-4421-RE 16 (MR) △14775 ①

0bc6ede2-7368-4012-9459-dffc4407fd8f.jpg


099be2de-ed3f-4d09-bf76-40050c0b08f0.jpg


a83416a8-ad00-4ca0-adbe-fbf4245e4ca5.gif
Awesome tune Trower's killing it.:rockon:
 
Picked this up in a 5 dollar dead stock bin (which is pretty much the only stuff I can afford anymore).

Blushing - S/T

MDgtMjY5OC5qcGVn.jpeg


The And More - Shoegaze/Dream pop girl band. I thought I already had something from them but I didn't. I can't really tell if I like Shoegaze or not anymore. If their was a sliding scale from dream pop to shoegaze and all the songs were on it the more shoegaze the song went the less I like it. Perhaps I've grown out of my interest in the style. Overall the album is decent and shouldn't be in a 5 dollar bin but personally I give it a 6.5 of 10.
 
1970
Most folks may know this band name from their hit off this record As The Years Go By. The rest of the record doesn't really sound like that, granted it still has plenty of psych elements. Drummer Jerry Mercier went onto to drum for April Wine not that long after. You should have a listen.
View attachment 3847146View attachment 3847147View attachment 3847148

Likely this is where they got their name. It usually was pronounced Meshmacan - Michoacán cannabis

I've been clean/sober for a long time but not in the 70's.
My 1st oz was Columbian Red that perfectly matched buds in the High Times Top 10 Christmas issue.
 
Back
Top Bottom