• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

is that the original can of goth girl spit or are you hooked on it now? :rflmao:




This is just the original empty.Way too expensive for me.;)

The retail price for a 12-pack of the viral Echelon x White Phosphor "Goth Girl Spit" energy drink is officially $35.99. However, finding it nearby in local stores for that price is highly unlikely because the limited-edition drop completely sold out almost instantly after launching online.

Screenshot 2026-09-30 013330.png
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-09-30 013554.png
    Screenshot 2026-09-30 013554.png
    276.3 KB · Views: 6
This is just the original empty.Way too expensive for me.;)

The retail price for a 12-pack of the viral Echelon x White Phosphor "Goth Girl Spit" energy drink is officially $35.99. However, finding it nearby in local stores for that price is highly unlikely because the limited-edition drop completely sold out almost instantly after launching online.

View attachment 3847248
those prices are crazy, I remember reading that it went viral and was hard to get but that's nuts.
 
wow, I don't drink energy drinks all that often but I do enjoy a regular monster in the black and green can every now and then. I think last time I got a 12 pack of monster it was around 20 bucks.
Even that's pretty steep i think.Well,have a great night brother.I'm tapping out.Check this out. The original version of Seek and Destroy with Dave Mustaine on lead. :rockon:
 
It was a Sunday, I know that because I just googled it :) hahaha

It sure doesn’t feel like it’s been 34 years, all the 90s stuff turning 30 feels really odd to me. It truly feels like it was just yesterday.
i had too much going on when dirt was released having only been in daytona for 2 months and having recently been to the metallica/g&r show at the citrus bowl. had recently started a new job doing injection molding 2nd shift and moved into a house. dirt was overshadowed. i don't really remember it, i was still going to the beach every day before work.
 
Back
Top Bottom