Doing good thanks... some minor discomfort, but pretty good thanks!Good morning, Graeme. I hope you're having the best day you can.
Glad you’re enjoying those albums
Did the official NFS cleaning routineThank's again , was super cool of you , great condition as well![]()
Some of my son’s friends think Sammy only is famous for VAN HALEN. They don’t know he had a nice solo career way before any of that
I have the Three Lock Box album. Not Sammy’s best but not bad. MIKE RENO of Loverboy is on it and the dude from Mr. Mister. Some nice guitar playing from the Red Rocker though
Yep,Sammy can play.I have the Three Lock Box album. Not Sammy’s best but not bad. MIKE RENO of Loverboy is on it and the dude from Mr. Mister. Some nice guitar playing from the Red Rocker though

That's a sweet van.a post popped up on fb this morning. someone wanted a mural on their white van. so i did the most appopriate thing i could think of
View attachment 3847345
had a buddy 20 years ago with bubble windows in the rear. one of the funniest things i've seen in my live was him spinning donuts in the snow in front of my house after bar hopping. got some feedback from a couple neighbors the next day too. they were all laughing at him too.That's a sweet van.

my heart palpates at the thought.Did someone mention energy drinks? I live on after my usual sleepless night... I drink a different brand I get off Amazon- Focus Factor- tall thin cans... a couple of those around 5am and I'm right as rain!![]()

One of those would be really cool! Both of them actually...
i cracked on the wife with that line. we was about to become side pieces.
