• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

My work has a few cafe's on site, and one of them today had this creamy cauliflower soup. Looked good so I got a cup of it....

They had sides for it, I put a spoon full of "hot chili oil" in it............................... WOW WEE IS IT HOT!!!!

I love spicy but this is insane, my ears are popping and my nose is running like crazy.

View attachment 3846847

looked like this stuff - Never had it prior, did not realize how hot this stuff is!


Ok.........................

Wow, this stuff is no joke at all. I eat a lot of hot food, A LOT, but this stuff is next level spicy. Like make you not focus and your scalp sweats. my ears are popping and its clearing my sinus like no other!

Went to the same cafe today and they had a creamy chicken and poblano chowder (Fantastic BTW), decided I was a sucker for punishment and would try it again but less of it. Less did not change a damn thing, its still hot! The flavor is really good, has a garlic flavor but the heat just builds and builds. This is not like a hot sauce, its more like a oil with chilis and seeds in it. Not sure if the hot soup amplifies it but spicy rarely bothers me but this stuff has me coughing and sweating like im being interrogated. maybe i am not suppose to get the actual chili out of it and only the oil or something.

Either way, I don't think ill be doing that again. Its not often I find something so hot i wont eat it again, the flavor is fantastic but its painful LOL
 
Ok.........................

Wow, this stuff is no joke at all. I eat a lot of hot food, A LOT, but this stuff is next level spicy. Like make you not focus and your scalp sweats. my ears are popping and its clearing my sinus like no other!

Went to the same cafe today and they had a creamy chicken and poblano chowder (Fantastic BTW), decided I was a sucker for punishment and would try it again but less of it. Less did not change a damn thing, its still hot! The flavor is really good, has a garlic flavor but the heat just builds and builds. This is not like a hot sauce, its more like a oil with chilis and seeds in it. Not sure if the hot soup amplifies it but spicy rarely bothers me but this stuff has me coughing and sweating like im being interrogated. maybe i am not suppose to get the actual chili out of it and only the oil or something.

Either way, I don't think ill be doing that again. Its not often I find something so hot i wont eat it again, the flavor is fantastic but its painful LOL

yeah, pepper oil is best used with discretion
 
fortunate at my age I can still enjoy *hot* sauce/salsa/condiments and indulge whenever appropriate - but hot *and* flavorable is irresistible

It really is, I love a good hot spicy meal that leaves me feeling like I can breathe. I love good spicy tacos, we have a little Mexican grill down the street from us that has great tacos, their salsa is super spicy too. IKD its like a drug, I just crave spicy stuff at times.
 
yeah, hot pepper oil is best used with discretion

I never had it prior to yesterday, I had seen it but never once tired it. It went with the soup options they had set out. Decided ill try it as everyone in line was putting a spoon full in there soups, figured ill do the same.... Not sure if they knew how hot it was but i bet a few of them did not finish.
 
Back
Top Bottom