it has struggled a few times to load a page for me and my last pic upload was slow.Today I can play a link from a post without any lag. Maybe they were re-indexing or some kind of maintenance.
it has struggled a few times to load a page for me and my last pic upload was slow.Today I can play a link from a post without any lag. Maybe they were re-indexing or some kind of maintenance.
I enjoy working on tape decks as long as I can find the correct belts and wheels. I’ve rebuilt a few.![]()

Crazy. I wonder if it’s a gateway or routing issue. Might explain why it’s not affecting everyone. I can tell you clearing cache, logging out and back in, rebooting and bouncing my router and modem changed nothing yesterday.it has struggled a few times to load a page for me and my last pic upload was slow.

Lookin' good dude... awesome wheels! I'd personally lose the whitewall tires though...View attachment 3848785
Not often I post pictures of myself or my wife, but it’s our anniversary. 19 years, feels like just yesterday.
View attachment 3848786
My wife sent this to our family text thread, telling my family it’s my “cool guy” picture lol
That was a fun vet, crazy powerful. The clutch was insane on it but after 2 seconds behind the wheel I didn’t want to give it back.
Time flys!!
mouser was more sucky than normal for a couple days too.Crazy. I wonder if it’s a gateway or routing issue. Might explain why it’s not affecting everyone. I can tell you clearing cache, logging out and back in, rebooting and bouncing my router and modem changed nothing yesterday.![]()
That cassette tape looks very familiar.
My hand writing
Forgot all about sending that to you.
And I do remember you talking me thru on replacing belts on my Pioneer deck.
Congratulations on 19 years!![]()
Thanks man!!Lookin' good dude... awesome wheels! I'd personally lose the whitewall tires though...![]()