• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

:thumbsup: :beerchug:It’s been a hellava journey so far lol. I know one thing. Doing this at 50 yo would have been better lol
My cardiologist said I'm as healthy as an in-shape 50 year old or better on Tuesday (I'm 65) :banana::banana::banana:

That's a far cry from a couple of surgeons cutting my chest in half to rearrange my cardiac plumbing 3.5 years ago

I got busy living



I played my favorite part of Thin Lizzy ~ Jailbreak to get started earlier


 
Last edited:
View attachment 3848785

Not often I post pictures of myself or my wife, but it’s our anniversary. 19 years, feels like just yesterday.
View attachment 3848786

My wife sent this to our family text thread, telling my family it’s my “cool guy” picture lol

That was a fun vet, crazy powerful. The clutch was insane on it but after 2 seconds behind the wheel I didn’t want to give it back.

Time flys!!
Congratulations !!
 
2 sets of back/biceps/forearms and grip/wrists with the 3lb hammer & 10lbs w/DIY wrist roller

Cranked a bunch of hard rock - HiBy M300 > JBL Flip6

Raven ~ All For One
Sacred Reich ~ Surf Nicaragua
Guns & Roses ~ Lies
Guns & Roses ~ Use Your Illusion I
Guns & Roses ~ Use Your Illusion II
Led Zeppelin ~ Oh So Fine '69 (Fillmore West) & Paris '69 is playing now


505131971_4116000858630713_9182099171828978814_n.jpg

745393951_4508353636062098_8571641603122276775_n.jpg

742480392_4508353506062111_647786081564361650_n.jpg

Hammer time ?
 
yooo, headed to the mt airy oktoberfest in md tomorrow. im sure it's gonna be a blast. they have some great breweries out there.
next weekend is the das best oktoberfest in timonium at the state fairgrounds. 120 craft breweries or something like that. they definitely advertised LOUD music.
unfortunately, i have to work that day.
best time of year.
if you're ever in our neck of the woods, check out the farmacy near hunt valley (bring your own food)or bcbrewery off warren rd (great bar food, their ice cream sandwiches are THE bomb. or Max's taphouse in fells point. it's our cheers. we've been going for more than 30yrs.
obligatory music. :rflmao:
 
View attachment 3848785

Not often I post pictures of myself or my wife, but it’s our anniversary. 19 years, feels like just yesterday.
View attachment 3848786

My wife sent this to our family text thread, telling my family it’s my “cool guy” picture lol

That was a fun vet, crazy powerful. The clutch was insane on it but after 2 seconds behind the wheel I didn’t want to give it back.

Time flys!!
cool af! congrats! to next 19. :beerchug:
 
2 sets of back/biceps/forearms and grip/wrists with the 3lb hammer & 10lbs w/DIY wrist roller

Cranked a bunch of hard rock - HiBy M300 > JBL Flip6

Raven ~ All For One
Sacred Reich ~ Surf Nicaragua
Guns & Roses ~ Lies
Guns & Roses ~ Use Your Illusion I
Guns & Roses ~ Use Your Illusion II
Led Zeppelin ~ Oh So Fine '69 (Fillmore West) & Paris '69 is playing now


505131971_4116000858630713_9182099171828978814_n.jpg

745393951_4508353636062098_8571641603122276775_n.jpg

742480392_4508353506062111_647786081564361650_n.jpg
that wrist roller is seriously basic. :thumbsup: :bowdown:
 
Back
Top Bottom