You should grab a pair... great amps!!!They’re on sale for Amazon prime day…
You should grab a pair... great amps!!!They’re on sale for Amazon prime day…
I think you will be fine. Just don’t try any rock crawling.I picked up a new vehicle last week, and it should better meet my expectations. Driving down a rough USFS road in the dark, wondering if I am going to get stuck, and or cause expensive damage, isn't a great feeling.
View attachment 3851657
View attachment 3851656
Does she get in the back??? I am sure there is room??Do you know of Wonderhussy? If not, watch her stuff... you'll understand...![]()
Epic!!! Congratulations!!!
I’m still saving for my 1983 Toyota pickup myself. One day I’ll have one
View attachment 3851665
cool - love my CX 30 as it met my expectations - read your saga and the Toy should meet yours
You ever see his pics?? He climbs rocks....no wussy crawling for his azz!!I think you will be fine. Just don’t try any rock crawling.
Got too many power amps doing nothing…LINN REGA B&K ADCOM AIYIMA A 80 AIYIMA AO7 …not mentioning the tube amps in the closet…You should grab a pair... great amps!!!![]()
Well, give the tube stuff to @jobrewer1983 , Then sell the B&K and Adcom stuff, and if the Linn stuff still uses DIN connectors, sell it to a Limey... lol... problem solved...Got too many power amps doing nothing…LINN REGA B&K ADCOM AIYIMA A 80 AIYIMA AO7 …not mentioning the tube amps in the closet…
You ever see his pics?? He climbs rocks....no wussy crawling for his azz
Yes, I’ve seen pictures of his outdoor adventures. He can climb all the rocks he wants. Just not his new truck.You ever see his pics?? He climbs rocks....no wussy crawling for his azz!!