He bailed from Genesis after he didn’t like their direction more or lessSay it’s not true Peter G too?
Not my cup of tea either. He should have stayed the course but hey, What do I know lolI love the Police but,i can't do the Sting on his own.I tried and it's just not for me unfortunately.Oh well,you can't like everything.
That’s itThe Dream of the Blue Turtles... great album!![]()
I found a fantastic copy for $7 I think I paidMy mom bought this new when it came out and kindly passed it on to me.
Some great SQ albums for sureSpinnin' in the Nak CR3A now- Alan Parsons "Gaudi"... one of my fave AP albums, but hell his/their first 8-9 albums were EPIC!![]()
I was sitting in a friend’s living room when I first saw this video. We all had a nice laugh lolCatch you dudes.I got to make a pharmacy run.
The VA puts your name on a big TV for pickup. Or they mail it within 3 daysI hope the line isn't too crazy. Lines at Pharmacies can be the kookiest things.
Hodgson was with SUPERTRAMP. Same thing happened to Sammy with the Van Halen debacleI heard in an interview from Hodgson I believe, that they (the rest of Genesis) treated him very badly over his request for a break to look after his ill and pregnant wife- they apparently laffed at him...![]()
Ooooooooooooooops!!! It was an interview with one of the guitarists in Genesis... help me out here- my memory just can't dig his name up??Hodgson was with SUPERTRAMP. Same thing happened to Sammy with the Van Halen debacle