• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

2017, Europe. OK Computer OKNOTOK 1997 - 2017, Radiohead
20261007_200747.jpg
Overall I like the sound of my UK 1998 reissue more than this release. Generally I find it warmer and more involving with better clarity and separation, but I do so love the bonus material on this release and the sound is still quite good.
Honestly if my '98 UK got damaged or lost, I would miss it, but not that much.;)
 
Last edited:
soundcheck

20261007_192103.jpg

it passes.

does it sound better? i don't know. it sounded so good before that it's hard to tell. but MAYBE the bass is a touch cleaner. maybe tighter. it's really hard to say.


20261007_102335.jpg


20261007_154521.jpg

i was able to leave c431,432 out of the circuit as i was able to hit the target values (within a few pF and closer than jvc got them) for the riaa filter without them.

20261007_191430.jpg

i do have a pair of these chunky monkeys to install ....later....next time

20261007_194537.jpg

there was really zero reason to do anything that i just did to this unit other than giving me something to do.
 
Back
Top Bottom