• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Even at my age now I have a really nice, but clearly messed up woman small c "chasing" me... but at this point in my life I'm definitely NOT looking for a gf! I enjoy my absolute freedom far too much, and besides, she's a chain smoker... gross beyond description! But man, when she was young, she was gorgeous! :)
Did I hear you correctly? She uses chains? :whip:
 
One of my all time favorite Comfort Food meals.

I almost made that, but ended up making Chili this morning.
View attachment 3845267
I thought chili a comfort food, so comfortable in fact that i ALWAYS accompany it with at least several beers. Pizza is another one of thos comfort foods which BTW, I;m having tonight and with the beer. What a coinky dink!! :naughty:
 
It’s that pesky vintage look thing. Now add a separate channel’s and a spectrum analyzer and watch the money roll in lol. The holy grail Pioneer GR777 might bring $1000 lol.
Some putz from Israel is trying to sell this Yamaha EQ for an insane amount of money. I picked up two, $500 each.

s-l1600.webp


https://ebay.io/m/TGrmcH
 
There was a bit of a discussion between myself and @izeek11 just yesterday about discovering these awesome tunes (dark rock) and everything about the tunes was perfect! I then discovered it was all AI!!! Blew me away with the realism that is capable using AI!!! As much as I loved it, I'm not sure it is good for the real musicians! :(
it sucks for the artists for mfkn sure.
there are less sophisticated/informed folks listening and not being able to discern the difference. and might not even care.
so AI will see that and generate more algorithms. like we need more.
 
Back
Top Bottom