Bummer. That would have been a steal. This was $12, But like you say great condition with a nice cover. I don’t see this album around very oftenI just passed on a copy of that in the $5 bin , pretty poor condition , that looks like a real gem![]()
I think that can be said of many bands , early material is often the most creative or before the label starts putting their influence on the music.Early Steve Miller is the best.
I am going to re-visit the LRS here in town. Haven't been in a while...and there is one that I didn't know about down the road about 20 min. Gonna head there too to see what it is all about....A new record store opened down by the beach and the guy is very picky on what he takes in. He claims he also grades vinyl for some company. I don’t know but his stock looks fantastic with very good prices
Or rushing them to cash inI think that can be said of many bands , early material is often the most creative or before the label starts putting their influence on the music.
Is AI-generated music this era's Muzak?I have a few AI generated albums. Don't forget that the AI is being directed by people who know the type of sound they are looking for. I still shy away from most of them.
I don't think alot of copies survived in good condition , cool looking but not super practical. I almost bought it anyway just for the novelty of it.Bummer. That would have been a steal. This was $12, But like you say great condition with a nice cover. I don’t see this album around very often
It’s definitely a nice afternoon checking out the record store vibe around town. I’m very lucky to have about probably 10 stores within 10/15 miles. I have my go to place thoughI am going to re-visit the LRS here in town. Haven't been in a while...and there is one that I didn't know about down the road about 20 min. Gonna head there too to see what it is all about....
Nice to know I'm in good company.I got your text. Based on that, I'm officially welcoming you to the "senior moment". I don't have enough digits on my person to count the number of times I forgot to hit send. But there's hope. It only gets worse from here on in.
![]()

I might have to reevaluate my list in modern times but 30 years ago this was my fav LZ record. I suspect it still is, but....My favorite LED ZEP phase 2 album lol
I agree. I’m not sticking in the shelf. I’ll forget about it lol. A lot of covers got trashed being used to roll doobies with idiots handling it lolI don't think alot of copies survived in good condition , cool looking but not super practical. I almost bought it anyway just for the novelty of it.
Nothing wrong with that pick in my book. I go with IV just because of the monster playing of John Bonham R.IP.I might have to reevaluate my list in modern times but 30 years ago this was my fav LZ record. I suspect it still is, but....
I have one in town....the other is the one I was talking about....thats it....I may check out Baton RougeIt’s definitely a nice afternoon checking out the record store vibe around town. I’m very lucky to have about probably 10 stores within 10/15 miles. I have my go to place though
Road tripI have one in town....the other is the one I was talking about....thats it....I may check out Baton Rouge
Being close or in a population center has more volume to draw from , most of the really good stuff on market place is always in St Louis , Chicago , Minneapolis , KC , Indy , rarely near by.It’s definitely a nice afternoon checking out the record store vibe around town. I’m very lucky to have about probably 10 stores within 10/15 miles. I have my go to place though
Very true. I don’t do thrift stores or swap meets, But some people have no choice.Being close or in a population center has more volume to draw from , most of the really good stuff on market place is always in St Louis , Chicago , Minneapolis , KC , Indy , rarely near by.
Theirs a lady in town that runs out of her garage , she goes around to album swap meets / shows all over , she has good stuff but it's a little pricey too.Very true. I don’t do thrift stores or swap meets, But some people have no choice.
Was pretty common at one time but agreed, certainly see it less and less. Probably been 1 - 1.5 years since I've seen one in the wildBummer. That would have been a steal. This was $12, But like you say great condition with a nice cover. I don’t see this album around very often