• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I am going to re-visit the LRS here in town. Haven't been in a while...and there is one that I didn't know about down the road about 20 min. Gonna head there too to see what it is all about....
Saving my pennies for the record fair on Oct. 17th. Usually 30 - 35 vendors show up.
Not sure I'll find anything I want, :idea: ;) but here is hoping. :rflmao: Kid in a candy store...:banana:
 
Under Assistant West Coast Promo Man.
Rolling Stones. "Out Of Our Heads. DECCA Records. LK 4733. MONO. 1965.
Run-out: ARL-6974-11A DI KT 1

99c82774-2f5e-4ee2-b63d-357a65158e84.jpg


dd49564e-a9ef-4b16-a102-ce24c36f2d15.jpg
 
So I had Watt in my collection for a while but hadn't yet played it. Acquired it with some other stuff. Then one day at small collection of TYA albums was gifted to me. A guy who was their biggest fan and a teen back in the day. He got me excited to listen and I have been a fan since.

Oh!!! I also saw Frampton open up for Journey. He tells amazing stories between tunes and told this great one about him and Alvin Lee. Writing music in the Bahamas!!!! That stuck with me for some reason. Cool story.

1000020348.jpg
 
A band that came along a little late in the 80’s rock band war, But sure made a mark for themselves just the same. Especially on MTV

TESLA
The Great Radio Controversy
GEFFEN///1988
View attachment 3853456
Saw them open for Def Leppard not too long ago. They were EXCELLENT. Many in the crowd were not getting it. They were playing newer songs but COOKING. I didnt expect to enjoy them that much.
 
So I had Watt in my collection for a while but hadn't yet played it. Acquired it with some other stuff. Then one day at small collection of TYA albums was gifted to me. A guy who was their biggest fan and a teen back in the day. He got me excited to listen and I have been a fan since.

Oh!!! I also saw Frampton open up for Journey. He tells amazing stories between tunes and told this great one about him and Alvin Lee. Writing music in the Bahamas!!!! That stuck with me for some reason. Cool story.

View attachment 3853472
Cool story within a cool story. Thanks for posting. :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top Bottom