LOL... all I need now is a musket and a turkey...![]()


Ooooh that's purdy!
I have it on CD. VERY cool album. I discovered it at a specialty lighting store in Portland, Oregon; playing over the speakers. Lady was kind enough to inform me.picked up a hidden gem from 1996 the other day that has some outstanding grooves.
Don’t let the fact it’s a Beastie Boys album fool you. It’s unlike anything else they ever did.
View attachment 3854482
The Beastie Boys?? What sorta music? I see it's instrumental...picked up a hidden gem from 1996 the other day that has some outstanding grooves.
Don’t let the fact it’s a Beastie Boys album fool you. It’s unlike anything else they ever did.
View attachment 3854482

That sounds pretty cool... while I normally wouldn't go near the Beastie Boys, that sounds interesting...I have it on CD. VERY cool album. I discovered it at a specialty lighting store in Portland, Oregon; playing over the speakers. Lady was kind enough to inform me.
Unusual cross of electronica, jazz & funk.
I remember! She was very good! She was an illustrator if I recall?Some of you may remember Mama (1927 - 2024) as an artist.
Here is a watercolour painting that was hidden in the attic for decades. She painted it in 1966 for her little kids. 40 X 20cm.
View attachment 3854492
Beautiful.Some of you may remember Mama (1927 - 2024) as an artist.
Here is a watercolour painting that was hidden in the attic for decades. She painted it in 1966 for her little kids. 40 X 20cm.
View attachment 3854492
I believe I asked the sales lady, "Who the heck is that?"That sounds pretty cool... while I normally wouldn't go near the Beastie Boys, that sounds interesting...![]()
I remember! She was very good! She was an illustrator if I recall?![]()
LOL... yuppers- all over the campus... the geese have finally left...I thought you had radioactive turkeys.![]()
I tried... lol my memory isn't the best, but I thought you said she illustrated for some company? You would know of course...She was a fashion designer.
Going for a fire road boot?