• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I’m actually kinda of pissed, how do I loose a tube from an amp that was covered. I have boxes of tubes all over the house. It just makes no sense that I’d pull one tube from a set.
Sorry for the joke, but I have shiit like that happen to me consistently (dead serious) and I can't explain it either... I don't just mean losing screws and parts off my workbench, but like entire smaller assemblies, only to have it reappear later to much later in a place I've already checked a dozen times!!! I feel your pain...
 
Last edited:
Sorry for the joke, but I have shiit like that happen to me consistently (dead serious) and I can't explain it either... I don't just mean losing screws and parts off my workbench, but like entire smaller assemblies, only to have it reappear later to much later in a place I've already checked a dozen time!!! I feel your pain...

IMG_2639.jpegIMG_2638.jpeg

Ended up using a set that I know had a hum to test this amp out. It works just needs to be done through as it’s all original.

A lot of static in the controls so those will need to be sprayed. That will probably help clean up some of the sound but it’s going to need new caps. All that work for 1 minute of testing.
 
View attachment 3854753View attachment 3854754

Ended up using a set that I know had a hum to test this amp out. It works just needs to be done through as it’s all original.

A lot of static in the controls so those will need to be sprayed. That will probably help clean up some of the sound but it’s going to need new caps. All that work for 1 minute of testing.
While I'm not a tube guy, I'd love a vintage Scott or The Fisher int amp with a large set of JBL's! Not even the remotest amount of room to even dream of it!! :(
 
View attachment 3854753View attachment 3854754

Ended up using a set that I know had a hum to test this amp out. It works just needs to be done through as it’s all original.

A lot of static in the controls so those will need to be sprayed. That will probably help clean up some of the sound but it’s going to need new caps. All that work for 1 minute of testing.
That thing is beautiful!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
 
My new woofers and passive radiators are CRAWLING through the USPS!!! One week and they haven't made it through Ohio yet- the source state!!! Is this normal for you Americans? Are they always soooo slow?? :mad:
 
Back
Top Bottom