• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What cigar are you enjoying with your tunes?

mystery 'gar from the bottom shelf of the humidor tonight with more Traverse City Whiskey and Franz von Suppé in the CD player.

I think it might be an H. Upmanns that the ring label fell off of and I didn't remember what it was.

:smoke: :music:
 
Last night I smoked a Monte Cristo Chicago Edition from the connoisseur collection. I bought an 8 pack box about 4 months ago consisting of 2 each of Chicago, New York, Texas and Las Vegas. This is the first I have smoked, but won't be the last.
 
Macanudo Hyde Park Café with a stack of Japanese-pressing Jazz LPs from a recent record store binge.

Life is good!
 
I usually smoke Padron.
But this was a Liga Privada weeeknd
Friday night - UF-13
Saturday afternoon - Feral Flying Pig
Tonight - T52
 
Macanudo Hyde Park Café with a glass of St. Rémy XO and the Tigers on the radio at present ... phono stage is warming up.
 
i like smoking cigar (i dont smoke ciggies tho) but they make me feel as if i licked all the toilets in the town next morning...
 
Spinning Count Basie now, and have switched to Armagnac! :D

Well, I have not licked many toilets, so I can't say for sure, but I try to chew a stick of gum after I enjoy a cigar to help prevent *not* enjoying it for the hours after ...
 
Thursday evening, to celebrate the start of 11 days of vacation, I smoked an aged Partagas Serie D Limitado 2010 from an island south of Miami. Loved it.

A cigar smoking neighbor from across the street came over yesterday evening and we sat out on the patio for a smoke. He likes flavored cigars and brought along a couple of Acids while I enjoyed a Don Pepin Garcia Original.
 
Puros Indios Pyramid #1 Natural. From the bottom of the coolerdor from probably 4-5 years ago. Has those tiny white crystal-ly hairs on it. Happy Saturday Night everyone.
 
RyJ 1875 Reserva robusto with James Oliver Rye and Detroit Tigers on the radio
 
Montecristo Classic with a glass of James Oliver Rye and Horace Silver (and the boys) on the turntable
 
E.P.Carrillo New Wave Conn. tonight, with another glass of happy and Lionel Hampton on the TT ... life ain't so bad. :D
 
Back
Top Bottom