• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What cigar are you enjoying with your tunes?

another H. Upmann 1844 Reserve (toro) with a Rémy Martin VSOP and some Billy Mitchell on the turntable
 
I like the house brand at Cuban Crafters in Daytona Beach. I get the lanceros and cut them in half thus getting two nice smokes. I'm also keen on Fuente Short Stories.
 
I like the house brand at Cuban Crafters in Daytona Beach. I get the lanceros and cut them in half thus getting two nice smokes. I'm also keen on Fuente Short Stories.

I smoked a Short Story yesterday. Very good little cigar.

I bought some Fuente Anejo Sharks yesterday and one will meet the torch this evening. If you like the Sharks, check your local cigar shop. They should have gotten their supply yesterday.
 
Well...You contact me personally and I can get my humidor to send it to a Canadian postal address...The US is still holding Cuba personally responsible for 'The Bay of Pigs'....

I guess our vision was clouded by the Cuban cigar smoke, EH...Just having a little fun with our very generous neighbours to the south...

You come from a wonderful country..without Cuban cigars, a shame...really.

Take care and Be Free, it's the only thing that doesn't go up in smoke...Rock On.

Jeff S:music:
 
As close as I am to our neighbors to the north (I actually drive south to get to Canada! :D), I've never had a real Cuban. Perhaps someday ...
 
A light rain here in oahu tonight. Listening to groove salad (somaFM) and enjoying a 2004 Cabernet. (No cigar though...)
 
H. Upmann 1844 Reserve toro (again, I got a bunch last time) with a Cointreau (yum) and Edith Piaf on the turntable tonight
 
Well, it's been one of THOSE days. I got Vince Guiraldi on the turntable, settled into my listening chair, and proceeded to light the wrong end of this evening's H. Upmann pleasure. :rolleyes:
 
Well, it's been one of THOSE days. I got Vince Guiraldi on the turntable, settled into my listening chair, and proceeded to light the wrong end of this evening's H. Upmann pleasure. :rolleyes:

Oh now that sucks.....
 
Alas, it hung in there for a while, but then began to unravel and disintegrate.

Tomorrow is another day!
 
Guess you folks may as well enjoy some 400-year old whiskey and a pair of Grado 'phones made from the barrel it came in with those cigars ;)

http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/whiskey-grado-companys-first-closed-back-headphone

Sadly, the history of limited edition Grados isnt a happy one for those of us who actually want to listen to music - I fully expect these to start popping up around the traps for a premium over the initial asking price. Who said you cant make money on audio gear ? :scratch2:
 
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Conn. toro with a nice Glenlivet 12-year and some George Shearing on the system
 
Back
Top Bottom