• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What cigar are you enjoying with your tunes?

The medicinal kind.... :smoke: And some vinyl-ripped Floyd (DSOTM Japan 1st-pressing LP). Wow, this is sounding really-good... :D
 
Last edited:
'nother Quorum Nic. (humidor is low so I'm into the "fillers") with Remy Martin 1738 and whatever Jazz is on WRCJ tonight.
 
out on the back patio listening to the Detroit Tigers on an ancient transistor radio while enjoying a Romeo y Julieta 1875 toro with three fingers of Glenlivet 12-year after a(nother) 13-hour day ... sigh

life is just fine
 
I am a fan of Gurkha Beasts lately. I have a real soft spot for Punch Rare Corojos also. They need some "soak" time in the box before I light em up. Just tried the Gurkha Black Ops Maduros ....nice smoke...good draw...nice even burn. Drink of choice is a hot cup of Community coffee...black.
 
Enough said, I have been enjoying cigars since I was about 23 years old. Not hard core, I enjoy the leaf average one to two times a week. Unsually on the weekend when I am listening to my music, I also enjoy my pipes:)
 

Attachments

  • 2012-09-30_19-25-34_280.jpg
    2012-09-30_19-25-34_280.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 2012-04-28_13-06-23_944.jpg
    2012-04-28_13-06-23_944.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 2012-06-09_16-48-06_758.jpg
    2012-06-09_16-48-06_758.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 2012-06-13_18-31-24_287.jpg
    2012-06-13_18-31-24_287.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 2012-03-31_13-18-24_556.jpg
    2012-03-31_13-18-24_556.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 2012-06-21_19-16-09_442.jpg
    2012-06-21_19-16-09_442.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 30
Nie cigars! Pedron probably the best roller in business today. And are those Cuban Monte's?

I've been on the cheap side.

Ghurka Vulcan today. And I can't smoke in house so stereo other than in car.
 
La Gloria Cubana R Series.....I buy a lot of samplers...like to try new and different smokes...kind of like music! Packed up my Herf for a trip to Houston tomorrow with 4 nice Black Ops. Can really enjoy a nice stogie on a road trip with some great tunes!
 
Cohiba Churchill and Crown Royal on the rocks whilst spinning some Erroll Garner LPs
 
I enjoyed a Cohiba Siglo IV this weekend. Had some time to myself, and enjoyed it with a pint of Alley Kat Amber Ale, and Uncle Tupelo's Anodyne on the garage stereo. That cigar has been in my humidor for almost 5 years. It was a perfect afternoon.:yes:

Off topic, but I was at a tobacco place a few weeks ago, buying some ceremonial tobacco, and I noticed that the price of those Siglo IVs has gone up to $40Cdn.:sigh: I don't have too many of them left, sadly.
 
I enjoyed a Cohiba Siglo IV this weekend. Had some time to myself, and enjoyed it with a pint of Alley Kat Amber Ale, and Uncle Tupelo's Anodyne on the garage stereo. That cigar has been in my humidor for almost 5 years. It was a perfect afternoon.:yes:

Off topic, but I was at a tobacco place a few weeks ago, buying some ceremonial tobacco, and I noticed that the price of those Siglo IVs has gone up to $40Cdn.:sigh: I don't have too many of them left, sadly.

PER CIGAR!!? Holy sh*t. I get mine from Cigar International and I KNOW they are not that much.
 
PER CIGAR!!? Holy sh*t. I get mine from Cigar International and I KNOW they are not that much.

Yup.
I bought a box(along with others) when I was in Cuba about five years ago, and I think they cost me about $8-$9 each. I think they were selling in the high $20s here at the time. We have a ton of taxes on tobacco up here.
 
For you aficionados who can appreciate the complexity of a good cigar, perhaps an excellent drink, and sophisticated tunes.

:smoke:

"STOP SMOKING" :thumbsdn:
If you value your Health and those around you! Maybe then you'll enjoy your listening for longer if you're lucky!
 
Davidoff - Special "R" lonsdale (wrapped a bit tight) with a Glenlivet 12-year

sitting out back enjoying the music of the birds in the shrubs, the dogs in the neighborhood, and the breeze through the trees ... a hi-fi palate cleanser, I guess :)
 
Romeo y Julieta Cedro de Luxe No. 1 - Pre-Castro and some WILLIAM LARUE WELLER bourbon with a splash of water. The wife and kids are out of town!
 
Back
Top Bottom