• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What do you see here?

Danbo69

Active Member
Here's an estate sale with some things that might be interesting:

https://www.estatesales.net/CA/Turlock/95380/3398343

1.jpg


1.jpg


What are the asymmetrical speakers in the corner, the speakers with the white woofer, and the silver faced receiver?
 
Register to hide this ad
sony timer?
adc soundshaper, nice eq with a spectrum analyser
Aiwa?? cassette deck
JVC carousel cd player
kenwood kr something receiver, nice one
pioneer multi jukebox cd player i think on top of the white cone speaker
ohm speakers?
 
I think the white driver may be a musical instrument speaker. I don't see room for a tweeter. The logo looks a bit like Bag End but I don't know that they ever used white drivers. I don't think the other speakers are asymmetrical, I think they are just stacked on top of something else. They may be something, but my best guess is they aren't. The one silver receiver is the only thing that really looks interesting to me.
 
sony timer?
adc soundshaper, nice eq with a spectrum analyser
Aiwa?? cassette deck
JVC carousel cd player
kenwood kr something receiver, nice one
pioneer multi jukebox cd player i think on top of the white cone speaker
ohm speakers?

Impressive! Thanks.
 
The JBL L100 was a highly regarded speaker with a white woofer; after that everyone used white woofers for showroom appeal. Kind of like the useless wings on cars with 90 horsepower.
 
Waaaiiit a minute. Is this one of those post I see on FB??? You are a genius if you can spot the rhinoceros in the picture???
 
I think those speakers are ESS AMT's. I would be all over those if the price was right.

Rob
Huh, I didn't even look at that second pic, definitely some larger ESS there. I'd take a look at those, but I'm a bit of a fool for the great Heils still, they sound so sweet. :thumbsup:
 
Huh, I didn't even look at that second pic, definitely some larger ESS there. I'd take a look at those, but I'm a bit of a fool for the great Heils still, they sound so sweet. :thumbsup:
The ESS don't look like AMT1's. I think 1a or b or c. Not d's. So the large Heil and a cast frame 12 woofer with a 12 passive. Nice if you get em cheap.
 
Back
Top Bottom