Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
Poulnec: Concert Champetre For Harpsichord and Orchestra/Concerto in D Minor For Two Pianos and Orchestra
Angel, the original of this was from 1962, but this is a reissue, I believe.
Duke Ellington 1939 - Smithsonian, pressed by Columbia, 1977. This was the ur-reissue of Ellington's great late 30s, early 40s stuff. I think they put out four volumes, two LPs each, though I only have three, 1938, 1939, 1940. My favorite music. Even though it was a "Columbia Special Products" pressing, what I've got sounds very good.