• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Maura Kelley [piano] - Turkish Rondo / Martha

Marveltone 10" lacquer acetate. 33&1/3 rpm.
Recorded June 14, 1958. Live performance with audience.

Maura-Kelley-1.jpg

Maura-Kelley-2.jpg
 
Hey! Another Sansui 800! I love mine and is currently being used. Great little receiver!

Also, that is quite a plinth you have there for the AR. Nice!

Love the cap-coupled Sansui 800!
That's actually just a surround I made for the XA. The little raised lip on the top is the original plinth. I basically just built a 4 sided box with a ledge on the interior for the AR to sit in. Then attached a spare rega dustcover using some cupboard hinges from the hardware store.

Recent repress EU (2015?). Power Corruption and Lies, New Order.
20260913_145815.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom