I see you have a listening buddy. Mine's on the floor resting today, he had rough vet visit yesterday.
I see you have a listening buddy. Mine's on the floor resting today, he had rough vet visit yesterday.
They had to put him under for a couple of tooth extensions, and a couple of external cysts. He's a Shepherd Chow mix, turned 16 a few months back.
I hope he has a quick recovery.They had to put him under for a couple of tooth extensions, and a couple of external cysts. He's a Shepherd Chow mix, turned 16 a few months back.
View attachment 3852794
Thank you, I think he's doing goodI hope he has a quick recovery.


Label: | Sony Music – MOVLP1928, Music On Vinyl – MOVLP1928 |
|---|---|
Format: | 3 x Vinyl, LP, Album, Limited Edition, Numbered, Reissue, Gold & Red Marbled |
Country: | Europe |
Released: | Aug 23, 2019 |
Genre: | Rock |
Style: | Symphonic Metal |

Very coolAnother boot. Side 1 is outtakes from Benefits. Side 2 is live from 1971, last track is the 1st performance of My God.
View attachment 3852698View attachment 3852699View attachment 3852700