• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What song is stuck in your head today?

I'm getting to the age where I can't remember what song is stuck in my head.

cm-49652-3511748e17f1e8.gif
 
City Swans by Neko Case

Love the song but pretty much every time I hear it, it gets stuck for days.
 
Well.....crips.....


KILL ME.......KILL ME.......KILL ME.......KILL ME......KILL ME.......KILL ME.......KILL ME.......KILL ME.......KILL ME.......KILL ME.......KILL ME.......
 
"Don't you"... Forget about me!

Not so much the lyrics but the drummer's roll at the near end of the song.. I have always wanted to see the actual video of him drumming to the tune.. if one were made.

And the name of the group is Simple Minds... go figure?
 
Back
Top Bottom