• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What song is stuck in your head today?

Work - Rihanna. It's horrible tripe (my opinion, of course). Unfortunately, I let me son pick the radio station when we were going out to dinner this evening.
 
My Dad passed a couple of weeks back. One of the things I do for people who pass who are close to me is to make a video with pictures from their lives with a musical sound track to play for the service. I'm actually pretty good at it but this being my Dad was pretty darn tough. My Dad was one of those guys that did not age. At 87 he had a full head of hair (more than I do) and just did not show his age in most every way. I ended up using the Bob Dylan song "Forever Young" as sung by Johnny Cash. Now I have it itched in my head.

Probably the best cover of this song I know.

 
GLEN CAMPBELL, "WICHITA LINEMAN" One of the best songs ever penned! Something very haunting about it. Now with Glenn's health in serious decline, it's hard not to listen to it. Peace be with you Glen Campbell.
 
Back
Top Bottom