There have been several things like that from Coca Cola, and one or two others, that I've seen go through the wholesale places here. Some were shaped like cans (like the one in the link) and others were like the bottles (woo - curvy!).
I think if I had one of those huge rec rooms with a bar in the corner for entertaining, like some people in the States have, I might get one or two just for decoration, to put near the slot machines, popcorn popper, cotton-candy machine, large fiberglass statues of Looney Tunes characters, and other stuff I've seen in the market here. I passed on all of them, though, as space is too limited, except one Wiley Coyote statue, which I rescued from the trash and '"flipped" for gear-money.

I've also seen nice, real theater seats and such I also would have grabbed, if I had the space for a "real" home theater set-up. Would have put the Looney tunes charactes on either side of the screen, like stage performers or hosts, and the cotton-candy and popcorn machines at a counter in the back, just like a real theater. Add in real movie sound gear (can get that, too, at reasonably cheap cost unless it is vintage VOTT stuff!) and Invite friends over for "private movie showings"! Alas, no room for such fun. Just enough for my wife and I to enjoy projected movies in our living room. But I digress (as usual)...
I could also see these things in a teenager's room, perhaps rigged up to put the sound output out through something more decent-sounding. Of course, they never sound very good at all. Just advertising gimmickry, really.