• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What turntables and Klipsch are these?

Danimal

Just a man...
Need some ID help with the attched pictures. Anything worht value and what would be a good price at an Estate Sale?
 

Attachments

  • turntables.jpg
    turntables.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 171
  • klipsch.jpg
    klipsch.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 169
Register to hide this ad
I know on the top row one is a pioneer and one is Dual Not sure about the other wood plinth TT, though. Didn't know if anyone could tell what model numbers.

Thanks!
 
I think the Pioneer tt's a PL-112 (low end; like the PL-12 but newer and not quite as nicely made); cassette deck 'pears to be a CT-F900 (EDIT: never mind :-) It's the later version).

EDIT^2: Here's an early CTF-900.
http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showpost.php?p=4324242&postcount=10

attachment.php


The thing on the top right is a Dual; maybe a CS 528:
http://www.vinylengine.com/library/dual/cs-528.shtml

Not sure about the one under it - or the other cassette deck (the latter...might be... an Onkyo? SWAG).
 
Last edited:
Thanks! So nothing really worth getting except for the Klipsch? Don't really need a TT as I have a PL-530 and I don't play tapes...
 
The sale has this Grundig, also.
 

Attachments

  • grundig.jpg
    grundig.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 44
  • grundig_2.jpg
    grundig_2.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 67
The whole sale is mid-century modern furniture. I'm sure the lines to get into this place will be a mile long!
 
Cornwalls are what I would love but selling a pair of Heresys and my Fortes might get me close to the price of the Cornwalls.
 
The thing on the top right is a Dual; maybe a CS 528:

It's a 1268, not a 528. They look pretty much identical, but you can tell this one is a 1268 by the height of the dust cover. The 528 is single play, the 1268 is multiple play - in fact, it was the very last "changer" Dual ever made, IIRC. I own a 1268; the one pictured, like mine, also has the 1/2" adapter for standard cartridges.

Happy trails,
Larry B.
 
Last edited:
Well, didn't come home with the Klipsch or a turntable. They wanted $400 for the Heresys and $95 for the Pioneer PL- 115. The tone arm lift didn't even work on the turntable. The tone arm wouldn't even drop and they still wanted full on eBay prices. I'll go back tomorrow to see if the Heresys are still there for half off.
 
Back
Top Bottom