• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What was the first song you ever heard on vintage gear?

Buffalo Springfield - "For What It's Worth", from the "Retrospective" album. It was run on a 10 watt Lafayette system and a Garrard turntable. I got the record for Christmas 1967. I got the system for Christmas 1967. That makes it vintage, right? It was my first stereo system.

If anyone has that album, would you please tell me what the pic is on the front of the album cover. I remember the words "Bucyrus Erie", but I don't remember what the picture was.

These Criterions were from the Lafayette system. I still am kicking myself for selling that system back in 1976
 

Attachments

  • Criterion 25a.jpg
    Criterion 25a.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Criterion 25a 2.jpg
    Criterion 25a 2.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Criterion 25a 3.jpg
    Criterion 25a 3.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom