• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Where to Buy Black Nylon Ribbed Tape

Zekeman

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Can anyone recommend a source for this black ribbed nylon tape that is usually found on the top edges of an amp or receiver chassis which come into contact with the top cover. See pic of such tape in a Sansui amp.

Any advice will be appreciated!

Thank You !
 

Attachments

  • 2014-01-29 005.jpg
    2014-01-29 005.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 77
Register to hide this ad
I think its just to put a barrier between the metal....possibly to eliminate any vibration and to provide more of a snug fit.
 
The closest thing I have found is

3M 27 SCOTCH GLASS CLOTH ELECTRICAL TAPE

although this only comes in white...I'd prefer black.
 
Back
Top Bottom