Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
Just picked up an old reel to reel (Akai GX4000D) and Im wondering where in the hell one can buy pre recorded tapes. Other than ebay and craigslist. Any online stores that sell them ? Thanks.
www.irvmusic.com has them. Caveat, many desirable titles fetch fancy money. Especially so with TAS listed classical tapes, rock tapes, and many better titles. New, The Tape Project is your main source. But your Akai can't play these.
I have a stack of prerecorded reel tapes I don't know what to do with. I believe they are all 7.5 "/sec stereo. Actually, don't discuss money here; PM me and we can talk about it.
If you're into classical music, try http://www.lucidum.com/polyphony/. I used to do a lot of business with Lawrence H. Jones when I was building my collection and can vouch for his integrity. His preferred business model is the mail-in auction, though he sometimes offers recordings at fixed price through his Web site.