• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Where to find dial pointer for Pioneer SX-636?

I took the front off to clean, all went well. Went vacuum out some dust and grabbed the front to move the unit and snap! Clean break at to top. Hope to glue back on. What did you use?
 
I feel your pain, I about tore my hair out when I broke mine. It’s been a couple years but I think I used what’s pictured below. After gluing it seemed that some red light was being reflected out the sides of the pointer due to the crack (although it may just have been my anal imagination), so I used a black Sharpie at the top of the pointer. It worked well.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3897.jpeg
    IMG_3897.jpeg
    379.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3899.jpeg
    IMG_3899.jpeg
    153 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom