• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Which song by The Beatles is the best?

My favorite tends to shift. Right now I'd have to say "Follow the Sun". Simple yet beautiful song.....

Have you seen the Anthology documentary? They play that while showing previously unseen color photos of them while staying in Miami during a US tour. It all meshes together very well.
 
There were quite a few that were at least close to perfect. "In my life", for sure, also "Rain" and "Strawberry Fields Forever".
 
"Let It Be" is being played on the air waves right now. I'd go for this one...right now.

Tomorrow? Another choice. Another mood. Another song.


Q
 
Hard to pick one. Depends on the mood I'm in at the moment.
Right now I'm gonna say While my Guitar gently weeps.
I do really love: Glass Onion, I saw her standing there, Revolution, I Feel Fine, I Will, Anna (go to him) and many others!
 
Back
Top Bottom