• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Who's the luck guy? A Maratz 4270 for $1

Register to hide this ad
The same seller has an Akai reel to reel with a $1 BIN or best offer. It must be house-clearing time.
 
damn, I need to start searching more often. I would definitely have paid that, and picked it up too...

edit: I saw the Akai, but I need it like a hole in my head, already having a good working 4 channel Sony. SWMBO would kill me if I dragged that home.
 
Last edited:
Listing says "ended", not sold. Maybe there was some absurd reserve price. Did you notice the heavy rust on the screws? I don't mind filth, but if it's rusty like that on the inside it might be a very challenging restore.
 
Listing says "ended", not sold. Maybe there was some absurd reserve price. Did you notice the heavy rust on the screws? I don't mind filth, but if it's rusty like that on the inside it might be a very challenging restore.

It says sold.
 
Listing says "ended", not sold. Maybe there was some absurd reserve price. Did you notice the heavy rust on the screws? I don't mind filth, but if it's rusty like that on the inside it might be a very challenging restore.
I don't think you can set a reserve on a Buy it Now. As far as the rust. It may be rusty inside but the case alone is worth the buck
 
Unless someone actually steps up and says they bought it for that, it didn't happen.

It's very difficult to believe that anyone selling on ebay, is going to let that happen, even if they did screw up. Unless someone paid hundreds for shipping.
 
What it says and what really happened can be two very different things. Unless someone actually confirms it changed hands, I'm saying it never happened.
 
I got mine for free. Then spent $200. To get it up and running. Only to have it develope a hum a month later. It's "resting " on the shelves now.
In my experience I can't afford free. Eric
 
Back
Top Bottom