• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Wood Case Speakers. Hmmmmmm

Register to hide this ad
Michigan. Yes they do. Post was an hour old. Reached out. We will see if they are "already discovered"....
 
Last edited:
Yikes! I have seen many posts on these AR's and decided to do some looking around to see what all the fuss was about. Decided to hit the Bay to see what a pair sold for....holy cow! Wish I lived in Michigan! :D
 
They were in very very good condition. $50 bucks!

I got them. Had factory stands which is a plus. I got very fortunate with the timing. I was in Grand Rapids on business and I saw the ad right after it posted. First to reply and I barn stormed their house at 8:05am.

One cabinet is in very good condition one has a little bit of water damage on top.

All drivers are original. Pretty pumped about this one. Pics coming when I get back home. Fall project has been discovered. Much reading ahead.
 
Back
Top Bottom