• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Worst score on CL Vanderbach white van speakers $2,400!

Register to hide this ad
Lol, you need to check out the cutting edge website. I believe the company profile can really sum it up
 
Percussion Bass Subwoofer.
That's some seriously new technology there, totally justifying the price.
 
yeah, probably a good idea to not go buy them ...
yep, a good idea to not go for it.

You guys never seen white van ads before?

The chance of a KILLER profit is just too enticing for some of these would be marketeers ... common sense is left behind ...
 
What does this mean?

"Our special design features provide distinction affects that you could hear and feel the differences."
 
Those Vanderbachs would be perfect for my executive offices at Vandelay Industries.

Well hello, I am H.E. Pennypacker, a wealthy industrialist, philanthropist, and bicyclist and I am really interested in your percussion bass drivers, and bathroom.
 
Good lord. I love the "engrish" of the company profile, here reproduced for your enlightenment:

Today, Vanderbach represents a symbol of a variety of quality loudspeakers, bass amplifiers, and other amplification-related items.

Vanderbach's goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. Our special design features provide distinction affects that you could hear and feel the differences. We encourage you to get in tune with one of our few latest models and join the other users and endorsers of ours who have already done so.
 
WTF is a 'percussion bass driver'?

That means it bottoms out at anything over 1 watt,...the suspension rips apart and the voicecoil shoots out and ricochets around the room...killing the dog in a tragedy that could have been avoided if you just would have ignored the sleazoid in the parking lot.


True story...I was threatened by one of these douchebags a few days ago when I ruined his prospective sale in front of a laundry mat.I stopped a young couple from listening to his sales pitch and he went off on me big time.(you would at least expect by now they would have a different story...I mean how many dumb as rocks HT installation company managers are there?) "my boss sent me out with too many units" idiots

Told me that people had been knifed for doing what I did.He didnt get out of his van though...I mean what kind of pussy salesman isnt willing to back up his product with real violence? :scratch2: :D
 
Last edited:
That means it bottoms out at anything over 1 watt,...the suspension rips apart and the voicecoil shoots out and ricochets around the room...killing the dog in a tragedy that could have been avoided if you just would have ignored the sleazoid in the parking lot.


True story...I was threatened by one of these douchebags a few days ago when I ruined his prospective sale in front of a laundry mat.I stopped a young couple from listening to his sales pitch and he went off on me big time.(you would at least expect by now they would have a different story...I mean how many dumb as rocks HT installation company managers are there?) "my boss sent me out with too many units" idiots

Told me that people had been knifed for doing what I did.He didnt get out of his van though...I mean what kind of pussy salesman isnt willing to back up his product with real violence? :scratch2: :D

I would have threatened to place charges with a threat like that!
 
Back
Top Bottom