• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

worst thing your kid put into your tape, cd, record player...

I had no Idea these things actually happend, I mean a pie on a turn table? thats somthing you do and make a consience desicion to carry out the act, I think even a toddler would think "hey, you know what, I don't think that this thing and pie are supposed to go together."

That kind of logic does not kick in until at least 5 or 6.

Toddlers are the prime example of the Chaos Theory. If it can happen, it will happen.

Read Arkay's post (#19). THAT is exactly how a toddler thinks.
 
Arkay,

You pretty much nailed it. Brilliant insight into the why's and what for's of a child. When I was a child, I reasoned as a child......

Ghog
 
Back in the early 90s- the whole family was watching tv one evening and we kept hearing strange scrabbling noises that we eventually traced to the vcr. My 8 year old eventually admitted to putting his garter snake into the tape slot and when it didn't come back out he got worried the snake might starve and put a small feeder mouse in too!
 
I heard a long time ago that a lady (perhaps in our neighborhood) had called in to Dell customer support complaining that her coffee cup hold had broken and spilled coffee on her Dell tower. This "coffee cup holder was of course the cd tray that had been broken off by the weight of the filled mug.

TC
 
My son went through a phase when he was two-ish, where he decided the VCR was actually a toaster -- much bread and toast went into that machine, and it still bloody plays. Soundtravels wins this one, I think -- snake and a mouse in one VCR is pretty damned good! :D
 
Lots of old members in this thread. I feel like grilled cheese sandwich in a VCR was from a movie, was it Mr. Mom?
 
The dealership I work at one of the trim techs replaced a cd player that someone put a slice of cheese into. The worst part was, it wasn't a kid. The wife claimed the husband was facetiming with her and it was meant to be a joke, and he didn't mean to actuallyput it in. It wasn't so funny when they got the bill. Surprisingly warranty doesn't cover that
 
Peeps in the VCR back in the 1980s. Of course they waited until I bought a very expensive HiFi unit, not the old cheapo Sanyo we had before that. :dunno:
 
A bazzilion years ago my then 5 yr old daughter used a turkey baster to fill the VCR with pancake batter... wasn't that hard to clean up.
 
I assure you that I'm not joking. A few decades ago, my best friend told me about how his 3-year-old son put a condom into the CD tray! I, um, didn't have the heart to ask if it was unused or not.
 
600-00848634en_Masterfile.jpg


It looked hungry.....
 
Onenof my son's put several of his Hot Wheel cars into out VCR.
He jammed enough of them into it that I had to pop the top to get them out.
Luckily the head wasn't damaged.
 
Back
Top Bottom