• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Yamaha A-1020 accessory jacks question

montrecott

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Question for Yamaha A-1020 owners: if the accessory jack jumpers on the back are removed, and those inputs are not plugged into an equalizer or anything else, will the amp still produce sound?

Attached is a pic with the accessory jack jumpers in (lower left, below the phono inputs).

YamahaA-1020-back.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
So what happened? Did you get it? Was it a simple fix?
I didn't. I've decided not to go for it, but if anyone's interested, it's on the auction site here
Since I'm not affiliated with the sale, I don't know if there's anything else wrong with it.
 
Looks nice. But one in great condition sold for ~$35 more, so not a lot of payoff for the risk. Great amp, though.
 
Looks nice. But one in great condition sold for ~$35 more, so not a lot of payoff for the risk. Great amp, though.
I was hoping the seller would drop the price, and maybe they will at some point. It's been at that same (odd) price for a long time.
 
Back
Top Bottom