• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

yamaha a-1020

  1. Nashou66

    I Don't need these but I couldn't resist :D

    Oh well more stuff I dont need but said ehh why the hell not!! Purchased by the seller in Japan while serving in the Marines. Super nice guy and a great price for all. I would have paid it just for the A-1020!!! The DA-600 is a Hitachi CD player, and of course the ADC EQ but the rest is Yammy...
  2. montrecott

    Yamaha A-1020 accessory jacks question

    Question for Yamaha A-1020 owners: if the accessory jack jumpers on the back are removed, and those inputs are not plugged into an equalizer or anything else, will the amp still produce sound? Attached is a pic with the accessory jack jumpers in (lower left, below the phono inputs).
  3. Alonia

    Yamaha A 1020 repair

    I have a Yamaha A-1020 standing here, which has a phenomenon that I have not seen before. When you turn it on everything is normal. The relay switches after 3-5 seconds and you think you can use it. Unfortunately it is not so. In the left channel there is a fluctuating voltage at the box...
  4. sasquatch727

    My newly updated setup

    Been working on this setup and progressively upgrading it from a couple bookshelf speakers and a crappy AIWA receiver to what it is now. I was very fortunate to have been recently gifted a couple of Altec A7 V.O.T.T. speakers in custom cabs from a very dear friend of mine who was the main Altec...
  5. sasquatch727

    Yamaha A-1020 Integrated Amp Questions

    Hi everyone! I'm a relatively new audio enthusiast, and I recently purchased a 1985 (1986?) Yamaha A-1020 from a pawn shop. Haven't opened it up yet, but from what I can see through the vents it is incredibly clean and looks to have been maintained fairly recently by how well the cables are...
Back
Top Bottom